Welcome to my blog! Thanks for taking the time to check things out and I am hopeful that you will find the following posts helpful. I currently provide therapy to individuals over the age of 18 and would be happy to speak to you further about your counseling and mental health needs. My office is located in St. Charles, MO and I can be reached confidentially at 636-925-3808 or e-mail me at ldenisonlpc@gmail.com.







Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This Makes Sooooo Much Sense!!!!

Well, this blog is still around. Again, no excuses on the ridiculous time lapse in posts, but once again, going to make an effort to start updating on a more consistent basis!
I received the link to this from someone I know about teaching our kids about strangers etc. I had one of those, "well duh" moments as it makes a lot more sense to me when talking to little ones about who they need to be aware of etc. I struggle with this topic personally quite a lot as it's such a fine line between wanting my children to be trusting of others, but not TOO trusting. Anyway, hope it's helpful and I hope that you all will hear from me again soon!!!!

http://www.checklistmommy.com/2012/02/09/tricky-people-are-the-new-strangers/

No comments:

Post a Comment